I see your hurt
When you let me past
The walls you use
To guard yourself.
And it breaks my heart
More than any of my own pain ever could.
And it lets me know
What I was born to do.
I need to mend the broken.
The lost causes.
You feel so alone
And say no one could possibly care
But I do.
Without knowing you,
I ache for the pain you feel.
More than anything
I want to take it all away for you.
And I will find a way
To bring you back
Out of the darkness
You’ve felt for so long
And into the world of light.
I’ve been there before.
And I need you to know
There’s too much life
Left to live
For you to hide away
And miss it all.
To give up is too great a crime
For me to just stand by
And let you slip away.
So I will find a way
To fight for you.
To fight for the lost causes.
No comments:
Post a Comment