Since I've written about being all lonely and what not, I figured I'd write about some of my new revelations of how nice it can be to live alone.
1. I don't have to cook unless I want to. I can eat Yogurt for dinner for a week straight.2. If I decide I want to "cook," that can mean spaghetti.
3. My decorating skills make it look like the color Pink just threw up all over my house. I love it and no one can make me change it.
4. I can read. All the time. No interruption.
5. Kisa sleeps with me and cuddles with me when it's just us.
6. I can pick what I watch and what I listen to.
7. If I don't have to leave the house, I can stay in bum clothes all day.
8. No one will know if I don't do the dishes or vacuum for a week.
9. I can have 298,748,392 posters/calendars/action figures of Jacob from Twilight around my house and no one can say anything.
10. I can re-arrange the furniture as much as I want.
11. I feel a great sense of accomplishment when I carry something heavy up the stairs on my own or when I put together a piece of furniture or fix something all by myself.
12. I can spend way too much time on Facebook.
I feel like this is a step in the right direction since I have at least 12 things I love about being here with just Kisa. Moving forward!
Have a super, fantastic, great day!
Mandiy
Mandiy
No comments:
Post a Comment