Sunday, March 20, 2011

Things I'd rather do...

So I've been thinking that what this blog needs is lists! I love lists and I don't know why. To do lists, grocery lists, even outlines. I think crossing things off makes me feel productive. Anyway, being productive is not high on my to do list right now, even if it should be so I will blog instead. Tonight's list: Things I'd rather do than read articles about evolution and religion and write a paper on it.
(In the order in which they come to me)
1. Write on here.
2. Take pictures of Kisa.
3. Watch Army Wives.
4. Watch Mr. Sunshine.
5. Drink an adult beverage.
6. Listen to Owl City.
7. Eat massive amounts of Cadbury Creme eggs.
8. Go driving in this fantastic weather with the windows down.
9. Read my new Sophie Kinsella book.
10. Stare at the walls.
11. Take a nap.
12. Refresh my Facebook page over and over again.
13. Refresh my email over and over again.
14. Look at my perfect grade in this class. Oh wait, no that reminds me how I'm not helping it right now.
15. Watch funny YouTube videos.
16. Watch music videos on YouTube.
17. Shop on Amazon.
18. Rearrange my living room.
19. Rearrange my bedroom.
20. Clean something.

Well I came up with 20 things. I feel a little better now that I've "told someone" how desperately I do not want to do this paper. I guess I will do it now. Or take a nap. Either way, this has helped me decide to listen Owl City on repeat.

Have a super, fantastic, great night!
Mandiy

No comments:

Post a Comment